Let’s face it, if you’re a millennial, chances are one of your cousins or besties is likely to get hitched soon! That means prepping for all kinds of pre wedding festivities, especially ones like the Sangeet ceremony and Haldi ritual, the perfect occasion for you to shine with your fashion choices! While outfits are a big deal, your accessories can be just the thing that make or break your look.
Image via Vivid Flora Enter flower jewellery, one of the most refreshing and fun accessories to be introduced to this generation of brides and bridesmaids! That’s why we have covered latest flower jewellery designs and are listing down our favorite places where you can buy artificial flower jewellery online like a pro.
1) Explore Options from Anuradha Art Jewellery
Image via: Pinterest With over 20 years behind their brand name, Anuradha Art Jewellery stocks some of the most exquisite artificial floral jewellery online! Whether you’re into pretty pastels or solid reds and blues they have pretty much everything covered that a girl could possibly want. Pretty faux roses strung together with pearls is their design specialty and you can shop for their floral jewellery ranging anywhere from Rs 600 to elaborate sets at Rs 1200.
2) Check out Anoo Flower Jewellery to shop for artificial floral jewellery online
Image via Anoo Flower Jewellery★ 5 If your whole bridal party is looking to source some matching accessories, check out this online store to be spoilt for choice, especially since they provide free shipping for orders over Rs 5000! From delicate to over the top floral jewellery, they have a plethora of choker necklaces, mang tikas, handcuffs and more. This is just the perfect place to buy yourself the coolest artificial flower jewellery for haldi online.
3) Find the perfect floral accessories for Haldi on InstaCrafts_Jaipur
Image via Instacrafts Jaipur★ 4.8 Instacrafts Jaipur★ 4.8 Add a bohemian touch to your Haldi party favors with floral tiaras, noserings and corsages from this online store! Traditional with a twist, their designs are certainly unique and suitable for a millennial bridesmaid! They stock gorgeous floral crowns and set of bangles starting at Rs 500. They also blend floral designs online with other styles popular with bridesmaids such as gota patti and pearls. It’s certainly a bargain if you’re looking to score specifically fabulous artificial flower jewellery for haldi online.
4) Give Vivid Flora a go for statement flower jewellery
Image Via Vivid Flora Available exclusively on Instagram, Vivid Flora is the go to place for inexpensive yet statement pieces such as floral paasa, haath phool and beyond. Their page is a testament to the many brides and bridesmaids who have sworn by their designs and quality which they ship worldwide. So rejoice NRI brides, here’s a one stop shop for hassle free shopping of artificial floral jewellery online!
5) Go contemporary with Outhouse Jewellery
Image via Outhouse★ 4.5 If you’re one to follow the path less taken with a taste for premium quality, Outhouse may be your new favorite for flora inspired jewellery. Not only are their designs a favorite among the likes of Kareena Kapoor, over the past few years the brand has garnered a reputation for making unique and avant garde pieces. If you don;t mind the splurge, check out them out to shop your favorite.
6) Floral Art by SrishtiThis one is a full blown floral gifting and design studio therefore it goes without saying that they have carved a niche when it comes to stocking stunning options for artificial floral jewellery online. They boast of clients such as Sonam Kapoor and Neha Dhupia so their designs are sure to turn heads should you decide to adorn their creations too! Floral Kaleeras and pretty crowns galore is what you are in for!
Image via Floral Art by Srishti
7) Le Fleur Jewels for an Insta Worthy Pre Wedding!Brace yourself for vibrant colors and chic details to dominate your pre wedding pictures. Le Fleur puts their expert spin on traditional floral designs to create modern pieces that feature mirror work beautifully woven into floral earrings, chokers and even parandis. Hit them up for floral hoops and anklets for the perfect haldi and mehendi look.
Image Via LeFleur Jewels
8) Visit the Hand Krities for affordable artificial floral jewellery online
Image via The Hand Krities★ 4.5 If you’re a minimalist looking to add just a dash of color to your big day, check out this Delhi based home grown brand for affordable yet adorable options. Pretty brides are featured all over their Instagram flaunting their favorite floral combs, bracelets and kaleeras in trending hues such as pinks and pastels. Bridesmaids can also check out their anklets and floral tiaras, available at super competitive prices!
9) Dulhanama for customised flower jewellery
Image via Dulhanama★ 5 When everything’s gotta be your way, why should your jewellery take a back seat on your big day? Dulhanama is the place to explore for getting flower jewellery that’s made just for you! From floral chaand balis and haath phools to maang tikas they customise every little piece that your heart may desire to flaunt on your big day! Their designs also feature pearls and fusions of gota which are sure to add a statement to your overall look.
10) Shop the perfect artificial flower jewellery for haldi online from Style Chakra by Priyanka
Image via Style Chakra Yet another floral jewellery destination that extends it’s services to both desi and NRI bridal parties! They Style Chakra specialises in bridal essentials such as floral kaleeras and haath phools. Brides can also source gorgeous wedding favors for bridesmaids from them, especially since their pieces are hand crafted and likely to be a sweet reminder for the bride and her tribe! With all these options to explore, whether you are the bride or bridesmaid, we hope you have a great time shopping for flower jewellery online!